payments & Terms
We require a 50% deposit in cleared funds before the commencement of work. Should there be a delay in receipt of the deposit, then the start date may be affected.
Upon completion of the requested
Payment is accepted in sterling only.
1. Bank Transfer, this is the quickest and easiest method.
2. UK Sterling cheque or banker’s draft made out to Reseach My Past
3. Paypal – a payment link will be provided on request. Unfortunately, due to the high fees that Paypal charge us, there will be a 5% surcharge for this service.
In order for us to evaluate your request, we will need,
• Full details of what you want us to achieve.
• Details of any information and documentation you already hold.
• Details of research already undertaken, especially where no further information was found.
The onus is on you to provide us with accurate information when asking us to carry out research for you. Any inaccuracies could result in a flawed and incomplete investigation, for which we will still need to charge you costs.
For requests made outside of our fixed cost packages, we will consider the work you have requested and
Once the case has been commissioned, then any further communication with you, whether by telephone, email or face-to-face will become part of the research time.
Please be aware that sometimes, for various reasons, very little or even no information can be found. We will still need to charge for time spent researching, even when nothing has been found.
On completion of our research, and on full payment of any outstanding balance, we shall provide you with a full report of the research carried out together with the results, copies of any documentation purchased or downloaded and, where applicable, a family tree.
Copyright. The copyright of all reports